Monday 21 April 2014

Things nobody says (in the first world)



I've seen a few of these types of videos on youtube and decided to put in my favourite phrases that nobody says, and add some of my own.


"I never really use the internet."

"I LOVE COLD SHOWERS.... JUST.... WOW"


"What is a one direction?"

"Ummm, I think Jersey Shore is educational, personally."

"Who's Justin Bieber?"


"I love dieting!"

"I love it when you have to get somewhere and there's traffic. It's just.... the highlight of my entire day."


"Kidsbop is GENIUS."

"Oh my god - Siri is always right."

"God I love waiting for the bus."

"Construction in the morning is the best way to wake up."


"SCHOOL IS AMAZING I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT. ESPECIALLY TESTS."


"What is a twitter?"

"Youtube? I've never been on that website."

"I'm so excited for when we have our final exams."

"I HATE junk food."

"Comic sans is the best font ever."

"What does lol mean?"




Comment some more things that nobody says in the comments below, or on facebook. :D


-Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment