Thursday 17 April 2014

15 AWESOME things you need in your future home

Ok, so I found these pictures on tumblr and I HAD to put them on my blog.
Because.... seriously.
Wow.

I NEED these in my future home.
(credit to beben-eleben)


1. A firepit IN THE POOL


2. A door that turns into a ping-pong table


3. Chilled produce drawers in the kitchen


4. A trapdoor that leads to a wine-cellar


5. A sleepover room


6. A swing-set dining table


7. A door handle that turns off any electricity and gas when you leave



8. A built-in TV for the bathtub




9. A glass-encased fireplace


10. A loft hammock


11. A hot-tub that flows from the inside to outside


12. A huge round bedroom window


13. A stained glass door


14. A library bookshelf


15. A bone-shaped pool for your dog


HOW AMAZING ARE THESE?!

I could waste SO MANY hours looking at amazing homes on the internet. :D

-Harriet



No comments:

Post a Comment