Sunday 11 May 2014

Annoying school cliques (REQUESTED)


Cliques are probably the most annoying part of school. They're everywhere. Like it or not, you'll be judged and sorted into a 'category'. It's unfair and stupid. I think to myself "Why can't people just shut up and get along?"
If you don't know what a clique is, a clique is basically a group of friends who are all very similar in a certain way (usually they all share a characteristic) and either A: Won't let anyone else in their group of friends and will judge them or B: Are a decent group of people who will talk to anyone. But the worst kind of clique is C: Think they're the most superior clique. I like to call these people.... the plastics.

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER:

I really think there shouldn't be cliques. I don't WANT there to be, but you have to admit that there are quite a few cliques in our school.
This post is bound to offend somebody, but I honestly really don't want to offend anyone.
This was requested.

To not offend anyone, I'm not going to add descriptions to the cliques I'm about to list that I've seen. I'll just list the names of them. You can add your own definitions.
I think I haven't been sorted into one. I think I'm in multiple. In effect, I don't really have a clique.
By other people, I've probably been sorted into the gamers, internet fangirls, nerds, musicians and un-fitting people. And I guess I hang around with multiple groups of people on the side. I'm more involved with some cliques than others.
Someone asked me if an unpopular person could go out with a popular person - why shouldn't they? If they like each other in that way, why not? I guess it's quite rare because they might be made fun of/kicked out of their clique. Most cliques are pretty immature like that.

Here are the cliques I've seen which sadly exist. Some are good to exist. I like a lot of these groups of people. I haven't SORTED anyone into these - these are here for you to see what kind of group you and your friends are, or if you're in multiple groups.

-Unintelligent chavs

-Intelligent chavs

-Wannabe chavs

-Teacher's pets

-Gamers

-Desperate wannabes

-Internet fangirls

-Band geeks

-Musicians

-Tryhard musicians

-Athletes

-Annoying athletes

-Tryhard athletes

-Quintelligents (Quiet and intelligent)

-People who make you feel like crap because they're somehow amazing at everything

-People who make you feel like crap because you're part of their species

-Un-fitting people

-Talents

-Disney-obsessed girls

-Arrogants

-Mehs

-Wannabe hipsters (Wipsters :D)

-Posers

-Plastics



Some of these aren't even at our school - I gathered a few of these from the interwebs. ^.^

I'm not even going to bother putting down 'popular' and 'unpopular'.
There are too many cliques inside those categories.

.
.
.
.
.
.


HOLD UP. IGNORE EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE.

People are PEOPLE.

NOW CAN WE GET ALONG PLEASE?

....sadly, no. Society is stupid and douchey.

No comments:

Post a Comment